Thursday, December 2, 2010

Autumn Reeser Announces She Is Pregnant

Autumn Reeser Announces She Is Pregnant
Autumn Reeser

The former "" star, 30, revealed the news during an appearance on late night talk show "" on Tuesday, November 30, after confessing she was feeling self-conscious about her figure in her little black dress.

Initially joking about having a beer gut, she told presenter , "I wanted to wear it (the dress) but I was a little nervous about wearing it tonight because it's a little tight and I'm carrying a little extra weight... I drank a lot of beer before I came here... No, I'm pregnant actually!" But Reeser admits she has "no idea" how writers behind her new U.S. superhero series "" will deal with her expanding belly on the show.

She says, "I have no idea. I mean work knows, I've told them, because my character (Katie Andrews) is really kind of not so great with men, but it is a superhero show, so it could be like a magical thing that happens! I don't know."

Reeser and Warren wed in May 2009.


 

air max 1 air max 2010 air max 95 air max 360 nike shox nike shox nz tenis nike shox nike r4 shox nike shox turbo nike sb nike dunk sb nike sb shoes nike sb high nike sb low

No comments:

Post a Comment